I need to write down what I need to install whenever I have to reinstall everything onto a Dev PC. Our company UK Dev PC build PLUS:
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2012 + update 4
- Visual Studio 2012 Extension - Nuget.PackageNPublish
- Visual Studio 2012 Extension - NCrunch (if I am using it)
- TFS 2010 Power tools (September 2011)
- DevExpress 13.x
- WiX 3.6
- XPath Builder
- Connection String Manager
- WCFStorm 2.5
- Virtual Clone Drive
- Telerik JustDecompile
- VMWare vSphere Client
- KDiff 3
Enable the Favourites Bar and add everything required to it.
Remember: If you just permanently moved to a new PC then you might need to delete your old PC TFS workspace.
Remove a Workspace
Power saving settings
Change Hard disk to turn off after 4 hours.
Change Power saving to not turn off Network Card so I can remote login quickly.
Hopefully this can be of use to other people as well.